Motion sensor technology is quite adept at providing reasonable protection for your homes. Though sensors do not capture the image or footage of actual culprit, that is where they are so reliable since they are designed to ring an alarm whenever motion is been detected in a restricted area or space. Motion sensors help in safeguarding your home even when visible light and cameras fail to do so. We have compiled for you one of the best motion sensors, like the ones provided by Xfinity home security, that are available in the market for the general public to make use of, so without any further a due, let’s dig right into them shall we:
Coming from the innovator of LED lighting technology, Wireless Environment LLC., this wireless motion detection unit comes with a wide coverage area, auto shut off and bold, motion activation, and durable housing features. The device can be mounted anywhere around your house including decks, doorways, fences, sheds, and even trees. Additional features of the product include:
- 200 Lumens For Bright Lights & Intensity
- 3D-Cell Alkaline Batteries
- 600 Square Feet Coverage Area
- Detects Motion 30 Feet Away
- Quick & Easy Installation
- 25 Hours Working On A Single Set Of Batteries
- Durability & Weather Resistant
- Auto Shut Off
A simple motion sensor with an attached chime, small in dimensions and a deliberate delay or time-lapse to mitigate false alarms. The device is able to send you alerts whenever it is triggered. The device, however, is extremely convenient as it can act as your standard home security system, a notification system for receiving deliveries, a client entrance alert system for business usage, and to monitor patients when they leave their bed. Additional features of the device include:
- 40 Feet Sensor Range
- Operating Range & Coverage Of 900 Square Feet
- 52 Selectable Alarm Tones
- Volume Levels: 25 Decibels to 110 Decibels
- One 9v Alkaline Battery Included
- Easy & Swift Installation.
A product with premium components to provide you with instantaneous and accurate motion detection technology at your disposal. Two built-in modes offer you to switch between Automation mode and Security mode. The additional benefit of the product features overcoming pet interferences within the vicinity, as large as 55 lbs, hence avoiding false alarms. Additional features of the device include:
- Easy Install & Mounting Capabilities
- 5 Year Battery Life
- Able To Integrate Itself With Other Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus Home Security Products
- 100 Feet Wireless Range
- 39 Feet Detection Radius
- Weight: 4.8 Oz, Dimensions: (4.4 x 3.5 x 2.5)inches
- Perfect For Indoor Usage
The Guardline Security was founded in 2001 Yelm, WA, and began manufacturing security products since 2009. Their drive alarm became an immediate success and there is no surprise to it. A 5-star rated product from hundreds of users, the device offers you instantaneous alerts whenever a vehicle enters or leaves your property, along with super easy setup. Like its namesake, the product provides you with a quarter mile sensor range and can be mounted on fences, posts, trees, and walls. Additional features of the device include:
- Passive Infrared Sensor To Pick Up Heat Movement
- 30 Loud & Rich Quality Ring Tones
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capable Of Working With 16 Sensors & Unlimited Number Of Receivers
- 40 Feet Sensor Range
- Weatherproof, Able To Withstand -40F To 1400F
- Lifetime Technical Support From Seattle Based Facility
So that’s it for our list of best motion sensors for your homes. In order to choose the best motion sensor that fits your needs and descriptions, make sure of the following:
- Make sure that your motion sensor provides you a complete days surveillance and protection.
- The installation of the units or device should be relatively simple, swift, and easy.
- Cost of your motion sensor units or device should deistically range from $20 to $100.
- The motion detector or sensor’s range is imperative to your need and depends on how far you would prefer to detect motions from a desired place or venue.
- Always consider the coverage area of your motion detector unit before purchasing one.
- Response time also plays a huge factor, as each separate unit from a specific manufacturer offers different response times.
- Pet safety is a defining factor for some homeowners so look for those sensors that are friendly towards canines and felines.
We hope this post has been helpful in providing assistance in making an informed decision for buying a motion sensor for your homes. Home security is not a luxury but a necessity nowadays. Property crime has always been an undying issue in the US, though reports show a steady decline, still as informed adults and proud homeowners we must take a step towards providing safeguard and protection to our loved ones and valuable property.